Skip to main content

My Crown Of Love

Those old memories are still stained on my heart,
and they don't seem to go away for anyone.
I pushed aside the torment,
and I tossed away the pain.
but these days seem all the same.

The pains of love,
Keeps growing inside my head,
This crown of love,
I am still wondering where I should go.
But it seems I'll never know,
and I am still tripping over my own heart. 

Through all the agony I'm still standing here.
A year ago I was regretting my choices,
and now I am suffering from these voices.
I got this sharp dull stabbing in my side,
and it is carrying me on this heart felt ride.

The pains of love,
Keeps growing inside my head,
This crown of love,
What have I become.
Let me bow to my knee,
Won't you open my eyes to see? 

All the people watch my indecision,
and they plan on my shocking conclusion.
All the women began to beg for my hand,
and all the men bet on my life like savages.
Won't you let me stop for a moment,
just let me shed some tears?


The pains of love,
Keeps growing inside my head,
This crown of love,
I wish there was something left,
but I am losing this battle,
Why won't I lie on my sword? 

So through all the scars,
If you still want me,
please forgive me,
and I'll forget all that went on.
But sometimes this is like a cancer,
and I just want to kill it all away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Warning Sign to a Lost Connection

I'm losing a little bit of me inside. All of the breakdowns drive them to hide. I'm wandering around hoping to find something that will never be true. My mind is spinning away from me. I can't see what's in front of me. I tried to be someone else, but the pain doesn't go nowhere else. I WANT TO BREAK!! I want to fall to my knee's. I want to scream out loud. I can't take this anymore. I'm stuck in this hole, and there is nobody to dig me out. With my back up against the wall, I can't see my dreams when your standing in my way. I'm staring at the future begging for the past. I know the good times, but they don't ever last. I WANT TO BREAK!! I want to fall to the floor. I want to scream out loud. I don't think I can take this anymore! My heart is still beating, but my breathing is getting weaker with all of this weight on top of my chest. I keep on fighting these angels wrestling these demons to the ground. I keep on walking until I los...

This Love

Everyone is searching for something more. Everyone is falling for life’s simple things. We all have our dreams but we are losing sleep. Everyone cries to be loved. Everyone hides on the inside. This love goes beyond our heart, It screams past our soul. It’s the greatest of them all, And it holds all the power. Everyone falls to pieces, When the world is crumbling around them. Everyone wishes for that feeling, That breathes in them new life. Everyone loses themselves, Searching for love in someone else. Everyone fights for what they want, But they are truly missing out. This love breaks through these chains, It cleans us until we are pure. This love never disappears, This love never fails.

Garden State

These were the places that we've grown. Some thing that used to be all are own. All that I have left is something that I am running from. I am so numb to this feeling, I wish I could cry through these scars. I'm home sick for a place that doesn't exist. I am blind to things, And I don't fit in. Trapped inside of this daze, Hoping this is just a phase, or maybe it's these pills I am taking. They leave me with lightning storms in my brain. Everyone is saying different things to me, I can't believe what to see. Emotionless me, I am wasting away. So sad, and so weak. This is what they say about me. Everyone's taking everything from me. My speech is so slur, I am the curse for this town, Pure heartlessness is what I've found. Simple coward is how I react. This feels like I am dreaming. I just don't know how to reach you love, we are just not the same. I am full of darkness & shadows, and lonely patterns. I wish I could stop...