Skip to main content

A Fallen Apart Fighter

I’m a little less normal now that I’m opened at the mouth. Day after day I pray for no more pain, wishing today will change. I fall to my knee’s, I am looking up for your forgiveness. I beg you please, take my hand, free me from these chains. I am having second thoughts and everything is running in circles. I wish I had everything figured out, but I can’t say that I have a clue. I am so focused on wanting and needing it is causing me to fall apart. I am a fighter and I will fight just so I can believe in your good. These are the words I don’t want to write about It’s the words I run from. Day after day I run from the constant hurt, the constant struggle just to hold on. I write the worries, I write what I like to stay away from, I write my pain. I won’t give it up even if I could, I really don’t understand why you haven’t given up on me yet. I wish I could breath my truth. It’s getting harder and harder to stay in this room alone. I wish I could hold up my strength because I am losing my feet. I wish I could run with my courage, but I am to slow and I am to weak. I wish I had everything figured out, but I can’t say that I have a clue. I am so focused on wanting and needing it is causing me to fall apart. I am a fighter and I will fight just so I can believe in your good. I just want to run from this dirt and run from these storms. Please take apart the hurt that is stuck inside my heart. Please take apart the demons crawling around in my head. Please do something that saves me from the bad days. I love you so much it hurts my head. It’s in my skin, It’s in my blood. PLEASE Don’t let the bad parts in? PLEASE Don’t let the bad parts in? I wish I had everything figured out, but I can’t say that I have a clue. I am so focused on wanting and needing it is causing me to fall apart. I am a fighter and I will fight just so I can believe in your good. I’m still waiting for your love to wash the tears away. I’m still a little confused now that I am out in the open. Day after day I am waiting to be free. I am falling to the ground, I am falling on my face. I am falling to my knee’s, I am screaming out loud please. Everything is crashing into each other. I don’t understand my ways. Am I being steered into the wrong directions? I want to be this good cause! I am sick of falling hard! I am so cold I am frozen to the touch. I don’t understand what I don’t want to become. It’s a beautiful day, but nobody has to say it. I wish I had everything figured out, but I can’t say that I have a clue. I am so focused on wanting and needing it is causing me to fall apart. I am a fighter and I will fight just so I can believe in your good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Warning Sign to a Lost Connection

I'm losing a little bit of me inside. All of the breakdowns drive them to hide. I'm wandering around hoping to find something that will never be true. My mind is spinning away from me. I can't see what's in front of me. I tried to be someone else, but the pain doesn't go nowhere else. I WANT TO BREAK!! I want to fall to my knee's. I want to scream out loud. I can't take this anymore. I'm stuck in this hole, and there is nobody to dig me out. With my back up against the wall, I can't see my dreams when your standing in my way. I'm staring at the future begging for the past. I know the good times, but they don't ever last. I WANT TO BREAK!! I want to fall to the floor. I want to scream out loud. I don't think I can take this anymore! My heart is still beating, but my breathing is getting weaker with all of this weight on top of my chest. I keep on fighting these angels wrestling these demons to the ground. I keep on walking until I los...

This Love

Everyone is searching for something more. Everyone is falling for life’s simple things. We all have our dreams but we are losing sleep. Everyone cries to be loved. Everyone hides on the inside. This love goes beyond our heart, It screams past our soul. It’s the greatest of them all, And it holds all the power. Everyone falls to pieces, When the world is crumbling around them. Everyone wishes for that feeling, That breathes in them new life. Everyone loses themselves, Searching for love in someone else. Everyone fights for what they want, But they are truly missing out. This love breaks through these chains, It cleans us until we are pure. This love never disappears, This love never fails.

Garden State

These were the places that we've grown. Some thing that used to be all are own. All that I have left is something that I am running from. I am so numb to this feeling, I wish I could cry through these scars. I'm home sick for a place that doesn't exist. I am blind to things, And I don't fit in. Trapped inside of this daze, Hoping this is just a phase, or maybe it's these pills I am taking. They leave me with lightning storms in my brain. Everyone is saying different things to me, I can't believe what to see. Emotionless me, I am wasting away. So sad, and so weak. This is what they say about me. Everyone's taking everything from me. My speech is so slur, I am the curse for this town, Pure heartlessness is what I've found. Simple coward is how I react. This feels like I am dreaming. I just don't know how to reach you love, we are just not the same. I am full of darkness & shadows, and lonely patterns. I wish I could stop...