I’m still holding on,
To the feeling of your hand.
It is soft to the touch,
But it hurts so much.
I try so hard to look away,
Yet I always look for something to say.
I wish I could disappear today,
And I didn’t have to face my fears.
I falling on my knee’s again,
What I believed of you is all pretend.
How many times will I fall,
Until I completely combust?
I can’t look myself in the mirror,
Without feeling completely ashamed.
When I see you, I fall apart,
With no sign of redemption.
Please, I am begging you,
Won’t you come back in,
My life, I need your heart.
I can’t think of your words,
But I am so ready for a new start.
I can’t walk away from you,
Without signs of a broken heart.
I hope I don’t end up completely apart.
Everyone is searching for something more. Everyone is falling for life’s simple things. We all have our dreams but we are losing sleep. Everyone cries to be loved. Everyone hides on the inside. This love goes beyond our heart, It screams past our soul. It’s the greatest of them all, And it holds all the power. Everyone falls to pieces, When the world is crumbling around them. Everyone wishes for that feeling, That breathes in them new life. Everyone loses themselves, Searching for love in someone else. Everyone fights for what they want, But they are truly missing out. This love breaks through these chains, It cleans us until we are pure. This love never disappears, This love never fails.
Comments