Skip to main content

Just Another Bad Luck, No Good Day!

I don't like this place no more. I don't like this town. There is nothing left here for me. I just want to leave so bad, but I'm stuck. I want to walk on my own two feet. I want see my family. I'm sick of being held back. I don't fit in with nobody. What happens when I succeed? What happens when I make the big dream? Then What? It doesn't change the fact that I'm just another person with no friends. I'm just someone that is wasting away with nobody. How am I suppose to live like this? What the hell am I suppose to do? How do I get passed this emptyiness? This life is not suppose to be like this. Where is my mind? It hurts so bad, I wish it would just go away. I wish I could end this saddness. I wish I could be me again. I wish it would go back to the way it used to be. I'm so cold I don't know what to do. What do I do now? What am I going to do when this is all over? Please help me I have nothing left. Please be the one to save my soul. Please save me from my torment. It's hard to fake something so real. Why can't I heal? Why can't I just left go? I just keep falling so far. Make this pain go away. I'm falling apart again and again. There is nothing left. I wish someone was there. I'll just drink myself to sleep I'll just hope to wake up, for the next, and then another.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Warning Sign to a Lost Connection

I'm losing a little bit of me inside. All of the breakdowns drive them to hide. I'm wandering around hoping to find something that will never be true. My mind is spinning away from me. I can't see what's in front of me. I tried to be someone else, but the pain doesn't go nowhere else. I WANT TO BREAK!! I want to fall to my knee's. I want to scream out loud. I can't take this anymore. I'm stuck in this hole, and there is nobody to dig me out. With my back up against the wall, I can't see my dreams when your standing in my way. I'm staring at the future begging for the past. I know the good times, but they don't ever last. I WANT TO BREAK!! I want to fall to the floor. I want to scream out loud. I don't think I can take this anymore! My heart is still beating, but my breathing is getting weaker with all of this weight on top of my chest. I keep on fighting these angels wrestling these demons to the ground. I keep on walking until I los...

This Love

Everyone is searching for something more. Everyone is falling for life’s simple things. We all have our dreams but we are losing sleep. Everyone cries to be loved. Everyone hides on the inside. This love goes beyond our heart, It screams past our soul. It’s the greatest of them all, And it holds all the power. Everyone falls to pieces, When the world is crumbling around them. Everyone wishes for that feeling, That breathes in them new life. Everyone loses themselves, Searching for love in someone else. Everyone fights for what they want, But they are truly missing out. This love breaks through these chains, It cleans us until we are pure. This love never disappears, This love never fails.

Garden State

These were the places that we've grown. Some thing that used to be all are own. All that I have left is something that I am running from. I am so numb to this feeling, I wish I could cry through these scars. I'm home sick for a place that doesn't exist. I am blind to things, And I don't fit in. Trapped inside of this daze, Hoping this is just a phase, or maybe it's these pills I am taking. They leave me with lightning storms in my brain. Everyone is saying different things to me, I can't believe what to see. Emotionless me, I am wasting away. So sad, and so weak. This is what they say about me. Everyone's taking everything from me. My speech is so slur, I am the curse for this town, Pure heartlessness is what I've found. Simple coward is how I react. This feels like I am dreaming. I just don't know how to reach you love, we are just not the same. I am full of darkness & shadows, and lonely patterns. I wish I could stop...