Skip to main content

BELIEVE ME

These words are sparks, blood dripping from my head. It's hard to polish this evil onto this white cotton. The hate is how this face is turning. All of what's wrong is always what I'll be. It's what I had that will be gone forever. The scrambled words lost in the shuffle. I continue to write myself into this bad story. Just do what they say or they will take it away. Take these pieces of what will never be. Always follow the leaders, you live by there rules. I can't remember anything, anyone that was here. I can't stand this, it's the hurt that is real. It's the burning fire that can't be put out. It's the perfectly straight wire that can't be bent. It's the loud words that can't be heard. As dark as this sounds the pain is still here. Always wrong that's who I am and that's who I'll become. At the same time you meet me you'll walk away. I'm the loser, so come beat me at will. I'm always let go, and I'll always fall. I come with the pain and suffer the most. I'm on my own, I'm all alone. You can walk on fire, but I burn to ash. All the things I had never really existed. Everything seems alright, sadness hurts the worst. I can't speak my words, so my pen speaks for me. Please look closely, so many scars that bleed so deep. Believe me I'm gone now, but I will come back.

Comments

Jcfreak said…
Wow.. Thats all i can think to say.. I really connected with the "look closely the scars bleed deep" I feel the same way people don't look close enough to see the scars that remain, instead people just keep making new scars instead of taking time to notice what is already there and helping to heal... I NEVER WANNA BE THAT PERSON THAT MAKES SCARS, I WANNA HELP HEAL THE SCARS!

Popular posts from this blog

Warning Sign to a Lost Connection

I'm losing a little bit of me inside. All of the breakdowns drive them to hide. I'm wandering around hoping to find something that will never be true. My mind is spinning away from me. I can't see what's in front of me. I tried to be someone else, but the pain doesn't go nowhere else. I WANT TO BREAK!! I want to fall to my knee's. I want to scream out loud. I can't take this anymore. I'm stuck in this hole, and there is nobody to dig me out. With my back up against the wall, I can't see my dreams when your standing in my way. I'm staring at the future begging for the past. I know the good times, but they don't ever last. I WANT TO BREAK!! I want to fall to the floor. I want to scream out loud. I don't think I can take this anymore! My heart is still beating, but my breathing is getting weaker with all of this weight on top of my chest. I keep on fighting these angels wrestling these demons to the ground. I keep on walking until I los...

This Love

Everyone is searching for something more. Everyone is falling for life’s simple things. We all have our dreams but we are losing sleep. Everyone cries to be loved. Everyone hides on the inside. This love goes beyond our heart, It screams past our soul. It’s the greatest of them all, And it holds all the power. Everyone falls to pieces, When the world is crumbling around them. Everyone wishes for that feeling, That breathes in them new life. Everyone loses themselves, Searching for love in someone else. Everyone fights for what they want, But they are truly missing out. This love breaks through these chains, It cleans us until we are pure. This love never disappears, This love never fails.

Garden State

These were the places that we've grown. Some thing that used to be all are own. All that I have left is something that I am running from. I am so numb to this feeling, I wish I could cry through these scars. I'm home sick for a place that doesn't exist. I am blind to things, And I don't fit in. Trapped inside of this daze, Hoping this is just a phase, or maybe it's these pills I am taking. They leave me with lightning storms in my brain. Everyone is saying different things to me, I can't believe what to see. Emotionless me, I am wasting away. So sad, and so weak. This is what they say about me. Everyone's taking everything from me. My speech is so slur, I am the curse for this town, Pure heartlessness is what I've found. Simple coward is how I react. This feels like I am dreaming. I just don't know how to reach you love, we are just not the same. I am full of darkness & shadows, and lonely patterns. I wish I could stop...