Skip to main content

Another Day In Paradise!

This is bitter luck that never turns out alright. This day is a little screwed up, and I bleed the same. If I hurt then it’s not the best for anyone. If your alright, then I won’t be fine. I’m feeling nothing on this shattered outside. If your cut, then I’ll bleed so deep. I could use these new scars. I could bleed so much for us. I’m in my most highest state of mind. I’m in the weakest state of health. When I’m yelling at myself. With nothing much to say. I can change my ugly ways, But I don’t know if I could believe again. Only when I’m at my worst. Is when I fall to the ground. I can shut my eyes, And never see again. Because I’m tired of looking at these horrible things. I’m still trapped in this violence called my reckless life. I now know that you always let me down, and now I know I’m going down. It hurts to notice the good days because there are very few of them left. I was put on this world to hurt from my head to my toes. I was faced with these troubled thoughts and they won’t go away. I hurt so much nothing can make this go away. One of these days I’m going to slip into the darkness and I won’t ever come back. One of these days I’m going to fall into the sea and nobody is going to be there for me. One of these days I’m going to drown and not a single person is going to care how.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Warning Sign to a Lost Connection

I'm losing a little bit of me inside. All of the breakdowns drive them to hide. I'm wandering around hoping to find something that will never be true. My mind is spinning away from me. I can't see what's in front of me. I tried to be someone else, but the pain doesn't go nowhere else. I WANT TO BREAK!! I want to fall to my knee's. I want to scream out loud. I can't take this anymore. I'm stuck in this hole, and there is nobody to dig me out. With my back up against the wall, I can't see my dreams when your standing in my way. I'm staring at the future begging for the past. I know the good times, but they don't ever last. I WANT TO BREAK!! I want to fall to the floor. I want to scream out loud. I don't think I can take this anymore! My heart is still beating, but my breathing is getting weaker with all of this weight on top of my chest. I keep on fighting these angels wrestling these demons to the ground. I keep on walking until I los...

This Love

Everyone is searching for something more. Everyone is falling for life’s simple things. We all have our dreams but we are losing sleep. Everyone cries to be loved. Everyone hides on the inside. This love goes beyond our heart, It screams past our soul. It’s the greatest of them all, And it holds all the power. Everyone falls to pieces, When the world is crumbling around them. Everyone wishes for that feeling, That breathes in them new life. Everyone loses themselves, Searching for love in someone else. Everyone fights for what they want, But they are truly missing out. This love breaks through these chains, It cleans us until we are pure. This love never disappears, This love never fails.

Garden State

These were the places that we've grown. Some thing that used to be all are own. All that I have left is something that I am running from. I am so numb to this feeling, I wish I could cry through these scars. I'm home sick for a place that doesn't exist. I am blind to things, And I don't fit in. Trapped inside of this daze, Hoping this is just a phase, or maybe it's these pills I am taking. They leave me with lightning storms in my brain. Everyone is saying different things to me, I can't believe what to see. Emotionless me, I am wasting away. So sad, and so weak. This is what they say about me. Everyone's taking everything from me. My speech is so slur, I am the curse for this town, Pure heartlessness is what I've found. Simple coward is how I react. This feels like I am dreaming. I just don't know how to reach you love, we are just not the same. I am full of darkness & shadows, and lonely patterns. I wish I could stop...