Skip to main content

Drowning in Choices

Do I have nothing left to say?

Do I need this whiskey to hear your complaints?

People love to drink there troubles away.

Some times I feel I would be better off that way.

Because maybe then I could sleep at night.

I wouldn’t have to lay awake until the morning light.

This is something I wish I could control.

So, this is for how I broke my soul.

And this one is how I am still alone,

But when I think of you that could be.

The end of this bottle, and the end for me.

Then I will pick up another and finish it, with another to follow.

Maybe then I won’t dream of you anymore,

And I could get on with the things that cloud my mind,

But then again I might just always feel this way.

Because your love is just to strong.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Warning Sign to a Lost Connection

I'm losing a little bit of me inside. All of the breakdowns drive them to hide. I'm wandering around hoping to find something that will never be true. My mind is spinning away from me. I can't see what's in front of me. I tried to be someone else, but the pain doesn't go nowhere else. I WANT TO BREAK!! I want to fall to my knee's. I want to scream out loud. I can't take this anymore. I'm stuck in this hole, and there is nobody to dig me out. With my back up against the wall, I can't see my dreams when your standing in my way. I'm staring at the future begging for the past. I know the good times, but they don't ever last. I WANT TO BREAK!! I want to fall to the floor. I want to scream out loud. I don't think I can take this anymore! My heart is still beating, but my breathing is getting weaker with all of this weight on top of my chest. I keep on fighting these angels wrestling these demons to the ground. I keep on walking until I los...

This Love

Everyone is searching for something more. Everyone is falling for life’s simple things. We all have our dreams but we are losing sleep. Everyone cries to be loved. Everyone hides on the inside. This love goes beyond our heart, It screams past our soul. It’s the greatest of them all, And it holds all the power. Everyone falls to pieces, When the world is crumbling around them. Everyone wishes for that feeling, That breathes in them new life. Everyone loses themselves, Searching for love in someone else. Everyone fights for what they want, But they are truly missing out. This love breaks through these chains, It cleans us until we are pure. This love never disappears, This love never fails.

Garden State

These were the places that we've grown. Some thing that used to be all are own. All that I have left is something that I am running from. I am so numb to this feeling, I wish I could cry through these scars. I'm home sick for a place that doesn't exist. I am blind to things, And I don't fit in. Trapped inside of this daze, Hoping this is just a phase, or maybe it's these pills I am taking. They leave me with lightning storms in my brain. Everyone is saying different things to me, I can't believe what to see. Emotionless me, I am wasting away. So sad, and so weak. This is what they say about me. Everyone's taking everything from me. My speech is so slur, I am the curse for this town, Pure heartlessness is what I've found. Simple coward is how I react. This feels like I am dreaming. I just don't know how to reach you love, we are just not the same. I am full of darkness & shadows, and lonely patterns. I wish I could stop...