Skip to main content

Hopeless As Nobody (Re-posting)

All heads on deck because this ship was meant to sink. 
Breathing deeply walking blind into this blood fight. 
Their voices slowly faded away in a shouting match. 
Waking up again with my throat slit to my confidence. 
Open up wide this reality is just a bad f****d up dream. 
These memories make me cry the ones I don't remember. 
Believe me when I say this train is going nowhere fast. 
Yelling words to suffocate to in this shattered broken home. 
Only if I can stand when I get back up off my knees. 
I'm falling into this white room trapped in my head forever. 
I can't run from these cuts and bruises you left to me. 
I'm fading into invisible in this empty world. 
Staring into my eye's there is too much of nothing. 
Living images in this crash course shattered life. 
If you could taste what I can feel then you wouldn't forget me. 
I'm tripping on something called nothing at all. 
I'm cheating so deeply with this broken bottle shattered glass. 
It's a dark night and these long words will never hold me. 
Another death soul that nobody knows. 
Taking over doses of to many pills into a shining light. 
To bad for me so long and good night.


Notes: This was originally posted in November 2008,
The main idea behind this poem was that I was alone, and a lot of people had left me. This poem has many references to the pain I felt at that time about situations in my life. "Open up wide this reality is just a bad f******d up dream" I felt that every time I turned around that something bad was going to happen. I didn't know God, so I felt I had no hope in life. Out of all my poems that I have ever posted this was one of few that hit deep inside my heart. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Warning Sign to a Lost Connection

I'm losing a little bit of me inside. All of the breakdowns drive them to hide. I'm wandering around hoping to find something that will never be true. My mind is spinning away from me. I can't see what's in front of me. I tried to be someone else, but the pain doesn't go nowhere else. I WANT TO BREAK!! I want to fall to my knee's. I want to scream out loud. I can't take this anymore. I'm stuck in this hole, and there is nobody to dig me out. With my back up against the wall, I can't see my dreams when your standing in my way. I'm staring at the future begging for the past. I know the good times, but they don't ever last. I WANT TO BREAK!! I want to fall to the floor. I want to scream out loud. I don't think I can take this anymore! My heart is still beating, but my breathing is getting weaker with all of this weight on top of my chest. I keep on fighting these angels wrestling these demons to the ground. I keep on walking until I los...

This Love

Everyone is searching for something more. Everyone is falling for life’s simple things. We all have our dreams but we are losing sleep. Everyone cries to be loved. Everyone hides on the inside. This love goes beyond our heart, It screams past our soul. It’s the greatest of them all, And it holds all the power. Everyone falls to pieces, When the world is crumbling around them. Everyone wishes for that feeling, That breathes in them new life. Everyone loses themselves, Searching for love in someone else. Everyone fights for what they want, But they are truly missing out. This love breaks through these chains, It cleans us until we are pure. This love never disappears, This love never fails.

Garden State

These were the places that we've grown. Some thing that used to be all are own. All that I have left is something that I am running from. I am so numb to this feeling, I wish I could cry through these scars. I'm home sick for a place that doesn't exist. I am blind to things, And I don't fit in. Trapped inside of this daze, Hoping this is just a phase, or maybe it's these pills I am taking. They leave me with lightning storms in my brain. Everyone is saying different things to me, I can't believe what to see. Emotionless me, I am wasting away. So sad, and so weak. This is what they say about me. Everyone's taking everything from me. My speech is so slur, I am the curse for this town, Pure heartlessness is what I've found. Simple coward is how I react. This feels like I am dreaming. I just don't know how to reach you love, we are just not the same. I am full of darkness & shadows, and lonely patterns. I wish I could stop...