Skip to main content

Beyond The Heartbreak (part.5)

Now that I have a little perspective on things. I think the whole idea of me being in a relationship was stupid. I should’ve never said yes to her. Yes, I made a huge mistake, and it’s one that I am paying for every single day. I mean if I never met her then I couldn’t have fallen in love. Now I have to worry about moving on from this. I don’t know, but I really don’t think going on dates will help. First of all I’ve been on some already they didn’t go so well. I guess it was just to soon. How about now? The way I see it is if I am still thinking about the love of my life then how would it work. I have been told so many times that getting to know someone else will take your mind off of her. I also heard that getting drunk could help as well, but not a smart idea on my part. I also don’t feel right bringing up my bullshit heartache to a new relationship. This is how people make so many dumb decisions. They bale on the relationship, and then jump right into another one. Now that new relationship has the same old problems. Maybe even a baby in most cases because Men can’t keep it in there pants, and Women believe in “True Love”. Or in most cases teenage girls. I can’t say that true love can’t happen, but in my experience it was all a big lie from the get go. It’s not a very easy feeling to have. You couldn’t hold that up so tight. You are going to spill your lies. All over the ground outside. I didn’t have to be wounded, Just bury me under the leafs at the park. You have no self control. Your unswayable needs takes you hold. I have seen love, and followed it. I followed the speed of the star line. Pace is the trick. I fell for the wrong side of it, And all of the destruction in it. I made my selection. I thought it could’ve been you, But I was fooled so bad. To all the corruption that is now embedded in my hands. THE END

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Warning Sign to a Lost Connection

I'm losing a little bit of me inside. All of the breakdowns drive them to hide. I'm wandering around hoping to find something that will never be true. My mind is spinning away from me. I can't see what's in front of me. I tried to be someone else, but the pain doesn't go nowhere else. I WANT TO BREAK!! I want to fall to my knee's. I want to scream out loud. I can't take this anymore. I'm stuck in this hole, and there is nobody to dig me out. With my back up against the wall, I can't see my dreams when your standing in my way. I'm staring at the future begging for the past. I know the good times, but they don't ever last. I WANT TO BREAK!! I want to fall to the floor. I want to scream out loud. I don't think I can take this anymore! My heart is still beating, but my breathing is getting weaker with all of this weight on top of my chest. I keep on fighting these angels wrestling these demons to the ground. I keep on walking until I los...

This Love

Everyone is searching for something more. Everyone is falling for life’s simple things. We all have our dreams but we are losing sleep. Everyone cries to be loved. Everyone hides on the inside. This love goes beyond our heart, It screams past our soul. It’s the greatest of them all, And it holds all the power. Everyone falls to pieces, When the world is crumbling around them. Everyone wishes for that feeling, That breathes in them new life. Everyone loses themselves, Searching for love in someone else. Everyone fights for what they want, But they are truly missing out. This love breaks through these chains, It cleans us until we are pure. This love never disappears, This love never fails.

Garden State

These were the places that we've grown. Some thing that used to be all are own. All that I have left is something that I am running from. I am so numb to this feeling, I wish I could cry through these scars. I'm home sick for a place that doesn't exist. I am blind to things, And I don't fit in. Trapped inside of this daze, Hoping this is just a phase, or maybe it's these pills I am taking. They leave me with lightning storms in my brain. Everyone is saying different things to me, I can't believe what to see. Emotionless me, I am wasting away. So sad, and so weak. This is what they say about me. Everyone's taking everything from me. My speech is so slur, I am the curse for this town, Pure heartlessness is what I've found. Simple coward is how I react. This feels like I am dreaming. I just don't know how to reach you love, we are just not the same. I am full of darkness & shadows, and lonely patterns. I wish I could stop...