Skip to main content

With No One

I feel like I am climbing up these empty walls.
I continue you to stumble and fall,
But I don’t want to no more.
I am tired of talking to myself.
I can’t believe in nobody else.
It’s hard when they don’t exist.
I’m fighting his way of life,
But I am trapped in silent’s.
I wish I could feel your presents,
But again I am all by myself.
I can’t stand these down times,
They make me want to breakdown.
It causes me to miss what I never had.
I’m thinking of ways of change,
But these bad things keep getting in my way.
When I call my so called friends,
There is never a answer on the other end.
It feels like my mouth is open a lot,
But these words just won’t come out.
Why can’t someone be a friend to me?
Why can’t I pull this loneliness from me?
I wish I could wake up, and this game would be changed.
I wish I knew people, and I didn’t believe that they would fade.
I am just a shadow of my former self.
I am locked in this dark room with no one else.
I wish I could see everything so clear,
But I am blinded, and this life isn’t fair.
I wish I knew someone, but they just don’t care.
I wish this loneliness could finally end,
But for now I’m just stuck with it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Warning Sign to a Lost Connection

I'm losing a little bit of me inside. All of the breakdowns drive them to hide. I'm wandering around hoping to find something that will never be true. My mind is spinning away from me. I can't see what's in front of me. I tried to be someone else, but the pain doesn't go nowhere else. I WANT TO BREAK!! I want to fall to my knee's. I want to scream out loud. I can't take this anymore. I'm stuck in this hole, and there is nobody to dig me out. With my back up against the wall, I can't see my dreams when your standing in my way. I'm staring at the future begging for the past. I know the good times, but they don't ever last. I WANT TO BREAK!! I want to fall to the floor. I want to scream out loud. I don't think I can take this anymore! My heart is still beating, but my breathing is getting weaker with all of this weight on top of my chest. I keep on fighting these angels wrestling these demons to the ground. I keep on walking until I los...

This Love

Everyone is searching for something more. Everyone is falling for life’s simple things. We all have our dreams but we are losing sleep. Everyone cries to be loved. Everyone hides on the inside. This love goes beyond our heart, It screams past our soul. It’s the greatest of them all, And it holds all the power. Everyone falls to pieces, When the world is crumbling around them. Everyone wishes for that feeling, That breathes in them new life. Everyone loses themselves, Searching for love in someone else. Everyone fights for what they want, But they are truly missing out. This love breaks through these chains, It cleans us until we are pure. This love never disappears, This love never fails.

Garden State

These were the places that we've grown. Some thing that used to be all are own. All that I have left is something that I am running from. I am so numb to this feeling, I wish I could cry through these scars. I'm home sick for a place that doesn't exist. I am blind to things, And I don't fit in. Trapped inside of this daze, Hoping this is just a phase, or maybe it's these pills I am taking. They leave me with lightning storms in my brain. Everyone is saying different things to me, I can't believe what to see. Emotionless me, I am wasting away. So sad, and so weak. This is what they say about me. Everyone's taking everything from me. My speech is so slur, I am the curse for this town, Pure heartlessness is what I've found. Simple coward is how I react. This feels like I am dreaming. I just don't know how to reach you love, we are just not the same. I am full of darkness & shadows, and lonely patterns. I wish I could stop...