Oh, what a beautiful day,
But I don’t understand why these tears fall down my face.
So many things get in our way.
When will we stop and think?
Oh, heavenly day,
Why has this smile left my face?
All of the hurt feels worse then yesterday.
Why do we fall so blind?
Love is still what I am after,
But it’s what I am struggling to find.
Oh, What a magnificent day,
But I can’t understand why this happiness went away.
Today is surly a great day.
The sun is shining bright, and
The leaves are blowing in the cool wind.
Why do we feel so down?
I can’t seem to turn away from now!
Oh, what a gorgeous day,
And I wish I could just open my eye’s.
The hurt never seems to leave my side.
I just hope tomorrow is as amazing as today!
Life and Poetry
Welcome Readers!
This Blog is inactive! I felt it was time to move on, but I wanted to leave my work on Blogger. As of 2013, I have been writing on another blog https://inbetweenjackswords.wordpress.com If you are interested in my work please go check out my new blog!
Comments