Skip to main content

I'm Calling You Out! "Please Free Me From this Darkness."

Part 1 I just can't help this I am down in the dumps. I am so damn depressed nothing seems to help. I didn't ask for this life to be so hard. I didn't ask to be covered in this doubt. I can only hide and cry for so long. It's only time before I just scream out. I can talk to you and I can yell at you. I don't like the truth anymore. I am just asking please take it away. Part 2 Let me cover these words so you don’t have to hear my truth. I can breath for a second until I am on the run again. I was raised in a dirt awful questionable world. Wondering why is life so angry and real? Murdered from these damaged words. I am walking in a horrible nightmare. Wishing know one knew my ugly ways. Just keep your distance from my horror. I’m droned to falling a part in front of everyone. I bring everyone down with me at the same time. I fight these battles to hold onto what I believe I have left. There is always something there, To kill and bleed out my soul. I walk on hurt and fall on pain. I can run for days, but I can’t ever escape from me. I did this to myself, I take the fullest responsibility. I blame me for this forever braking me, I can’t say that everything will be alright. I'm just asking you to take this from me. Part 3 Can anything ever be alright? I can’t wait, is death my fate? I don’t need any more of these excuses. It can't continue to hurt me. I want you to fix me up. I am feed up I am yelling at you. I can't continue to lose control. Why won't you help me. I'm just your son, so save me. I can't continue to keep on bleeding. I never wanted this, I don’t need it. I never wanted this, I don’t want it. Part 4 How could such a short time feel so long. How could such a great time be so wrong. You should not feel me. I don’t even want to be me. You should fear me. Because I am seriously disturbed. You don’t need to come near me. Just walk away and don’t look back. Everyone that has hurt me is going to pay. Please make this hate and anger go away. What am I Love , Hate ,or am I just Fake? Part 5 Get it wrong and it will knock you out of your place. Screw up and they will take it all away. So far there is nothing in this future. Making a mistake will end it all. Take it out of me, rid me of this hate. Get this wrong cut me back down to size. I don’t want to come down off of this cloud! I don’t want to lose the one I found! Part 6 This is all because of me! I am a different person from what you began. This must be for real, but it doesn’t seem it. Everything that is wrong turns to worst. Everything in my head just ends up to be fake. Holding on tight leads to letting it out loose. Always feeling that everything is gone! Everything is wrong! This could have been easier, If I let you in. I Might be wrong this time. This is all because of me! I am so much different now. I can’t see why you stay with me. I can't see why you look out for me. Part 7 I am not the boy I used to be. I am a shameless fool that did wrong to you. I am not the strongest heart. I could laugh so much, but I am crying on the inside. I am scared for me! Where am I headed? Where do I belong? Part 8 Please hold me up! Put your hands on me. Take it all away! I am begging you. Take this away from me! I don't want this Darkness to take control. Bleed me from this darkness that lives so deep inside of me! Why won't it let me go? How long do I have before, I change this life for the worst. Please help me, Save me! Please Free me from this Darkness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The End Times?

You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of birth pains. (Matthew 24:6-8; Mark 13:7-8 NIV).Mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God -- having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with them. (2 Timothy 3:1-5 NIV). But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything in it will be laid bare. (2 Peter 3:10 NIV). An

Being Happy

Question; if you had one month to live could you truly be happy with your life? Maybe you lost something along the way. Maybe you completely ruined your lives by the choices you made. Honestly, I think we get so caught up with what we have done in our lives that it’s not really as important as we make it out to be. It’s not about boasting about all the accomplishments you have done or your wall of degrees. We feel that we need to be this machine in order to be this sinless person. We live believing that by the works I have done, that is what’s going to get me into heaven. I notice a lot of people in my city that go to help feed the homeless, but they come in and they feed, and then go home. What is wrong with this picture? Jesus sat with the homeless; eat with them, fellowshipped with the homeless. We can’t truly understand or relate with what people have been through unless we get down to their level. I feel like if this is the way people are severing God than it is all wrong. If yo

All I Need

Dropped to his knees, He sits reaching for freedom, Tears fall from his tired eyes. I do believe, I do believe, You are all I need. His already broken heart shatters again. As he reaches for those once empty pieces, They turn into dust… Here he lays begging and pleading, Let me see you’re beauty, Take my hand and lead me, Because I do believe, I do believe, You are all I need. My soul longs for your presence, You can have what is left of it. Mold me into your beauty, Because I do believe, I do believe, All I need is Jesus.