Skip to main content

The End Times?

You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of birth pains. (Matthew 24:6-8; Mark 13:7-8 NIV).Mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God -- having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with them. (2 Timothy 3:1-5 NIV). But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything in it will be laid bare. (2 Peter 3:10 NIV). Any of this sound familiar?

Demons:

The last couple of days have been scary different. The things that I have seen, almost makes me sound a bit crazy. Note, this is the most I have been attacked by the enemy since I have been baptized. It's worse then I have ever imagined it. Whether these are signs or not I don't know. These last couple of days I have seen things that prove to me that the Devil is trying is best to bring me down. When he attacks someone in my Church in the middle of Worship it's scary because our Church is so filled with the Holy Spirit that you wouldn't think that could happen. It freaked me out to hear this demon yelling out loud during our time to worshiping our Lord. This experience changed me a bit, or at least made me think about what is going on. I have been researching this topic, and found some crazy videos, but whether they are real our not I don't know. I can't say if these people that calm to be attacked by pure evil are lying or not. The facts have been overwhelming, and all fingers are pointing at something big. I am not saying that this is the end, but I am just trying to understand what's happening to us in this fallen world. I have found some crazy facts that maybe to much to post, but the deaths and suicide has spiked high. At 5am the morning of October 13, 2010 I woke from the worst nightmare I have ever had in my life. The things that I saw were insane. It's not like I have been watching Death, but I saw things that my brain never goes to, but that night it went to things that are sick. What's even crazier is that I was being mocked in my dream. After waking up I felt a presence in the room, and I knew it wasn't God. I found myself trapped on my bed. I can't say if it was what I saw, but I thought I saw a all black figure at the window in my hallway. Which is not to far from the edge of my bed. It was standing there watching me. That's when I grabbed my bible and started to speak to Jesus. Lets just say that scared the crap out of me. What I am driving at is that I am being attack on a serious level. I mean I can see it in my behavior. It's like I am going along just fine, and then there is this darkness that just creeps in. It fills my head with doubt, and my soul with hate. Now what can that be?


War. Disease. Famine. Death:

 I think there is more to this then just a person being attacked. Look at the facts, this world is slowly falling apart. I mean there's War, Disease, Famine, Death. I Mean pretty much Pride, and Greed is taking over in a lot of people's lives. The Crime/ Suicide rate is up. I just saw in the last couple of months that teenagers have been taking there own lives, because there peers are getting in there heads. What if it's not there peers at all? Is this End times? I don't know, I am just thinking, look at how the Church is being attacked. I feel like things are happening for a reason. I mean if we believe in God then we must believe in the Devil. There are shootings at schools across the world. Christian Schools are being attacked. I don't think it is random. I know these students aren't as strong in the Lord as they think. I am just saying this happened for a reason. To cause chaos, doubt in one's self, doubt in God, Sadness, depression. More people have been killed in warfare in this century than at any other time in history. As the death toll rises in the Middle East, more and more countries work feverishly to develop devastating weapons of mass destruction. Add to that the expanding threat of terrorism and unpredictable dictators such as Saddam Hussein, and the potential for the outbreak of war exists in nations, kingdoms and places across the globe.


The Attack On Us:

Matthew 24:14 "And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in the whole world for a witness to all the nations, and then the end shall come."

This prophecy has already been fulfilled through television, radio, missionaries, the translation of the Bible into many languages, and the internet. People all over the world now hear the message of Christ from missionaries who have the means to travel the globe, and via technology that allows us to communicate with people on the other side of the world right from our own homes, churches and offices.

Matthew 24:8-9 "But all these things are merely the beginning of the horrors to come. Then they will deliver you to tribulation, and will kill you, and you will be hated by all nations on account of my name."

Christians are under attack throughout the world today. In the United States Christians still enjoy freedom to worship God without suffering much more than ridicule, hatred, or discrimination at work and school. However in many other countries such as China, Sudan, Africa, Saudi Arabia, North Korea, Russia, and many Muslim nations, Christian suffer much greater persecution and often times death for their faith. During the tribulation this suffering will be worldwide and will continue even to the point of martyrdom. These first 5 signs will increase in intensity and severity as the tribulation approaches, much like the birth pangs or contractions of a pregnant woman worsen as the delivery time approaches.


    Matthew 24:5 "For many will come in my name, saying, I am Christ, and will mislead many."

    Matthew 24:11 "And many false prophets will arise, and will mislead many."

    In the last several years many have claimed to be the Messiah. Jim Jones and David Koresh are examples of these false Christ’s as well as countless others who are not as newsworthy. These false prophets are a prelude to the ultimate false Christ, the antichrist. Many New Age groups, some even NGO's working for the United Nations, are anxiously awaiting the antichrist, preparing the way for his acceptance as the head of the hierarchy of gods and the one who will usher in world peace. How can we be to sure that this isn't the end, of course we will never know because only God truly knows. Think outside the box here, it doesn't look like it, but this world is in despair. There is this Greed to most American people, and all they care about is their own well being. Other countries hate us for it. At the same time are economy is withering away. Jobs are gone, and the middle class which are the people group holding this country together are struggling to stay a float. There is a war that has killed many of good people, and the billions lost to have it. What a waste, but when we do pull out of this war, I am sure the war will not be over. Besides all of this, we are so worried about other countries that we are forgetting our own. We donate to everywhere, but the people here. All we seem to care about is being in the media spot light, and arguing of nonsense. It's a waste of life.

"Aren't you ever tried of being wrong?" Yeah maybe I am wrong, Maybe this isn't happening just yet, but it doesn't look good. It's hard to look how people are acting, and wanting to raise a family into all of this. It's sickening. It brakes my heart. If the day comes when we are punished for praying for our God then we all know what has happened, but we need to continue to believe, and spread our love for one another. And if this is the end then we need to put our trust in God.

Comments

Kate said…
Hi, I just dropped in from 20SB to say hello.

I think you are right. The more I read about the New World Order (aka United Nations), and HAARP technology, and chemtrails, etc, etc, the more I'm convinced of it. I worry for my two little boys, what kind of world will they grow up in??

But you know what...when I start to feel afraid, I know I'm focussing on the wrong things (the world). When I focus on God, I am not afraid. He is in control, and in Him I trust.

The other thing to remember is this: the closer you get to God, the harder Satan will try to fight you. He doesn't bother attacking those who've already grown cold. Why would he bother? So take heart, whilever Satan is tormenting you, know that you are still alive, and still in the fight.

PS. Just a little piece of advice. Because you are writing with white text on a black background, it can be a bit hard to read. Try breaking your paragraphs into smaller, shorter paragraphs. Makes it a lot easier to read :-)
Unknown said…
Thanks for the comment! It's always nice to hear from someone. I just recently changed the format of my blog, and I am still trying to fix some problems, and add things. I normal just write poetry, but some times when I have time I write a little more.

Popular posts from this blog

Being Happy

Question; if you had one month to live could you truly be happy with your life? Maybe you lost something along the way. Maybe you completely ruined your lives by the choices you made. Honestly, I think we get so caught up with what we have done in our lives that it’s not really as important as we make it out to be. It’s not about boasting about all the accomplishments you have done or your wall of degrees. We feel that we need to be this machine in order to be this sinless person. We live believing that by the works I have done, that is what’s going to get me into heaven. I notice a lot of people in my city that go to help feed the homeless, but they come in and they feed, and then go home. What is wrong with this picture? Jesus sat with the homeless; eat with them, fellowshipped with the homeless. We can’t truly understand or relate with what people have been through unless we get down to their level. I feel like if this is the way people are severing God than it is all wrong. If yo

All I Need

Dropped to his knees, He sits reaching for freedom, Tears fall from his tired eyes. I do believe, I do believe, You are all I need. His already broken heart shatters again. As he reaches for those once empty pieces, They turn into dust… Here he lays begging and pleading, Let me see you’re beauty, Take my hand and lead me, Because I do believe, I do believe, You are all I need. My soul longs for your presence, You can have what is left of it. Mold me into your beauty, Because I do believe, I do believe, All I need is Jesus.