Skip to main content

Our Time to Shine

       These are the days we can say that we fought through the storm of chaos that clouds the beauty that is front of us. Even though we stuck with our guns and we hurt from the pain, God was there along the way. This is our time to shine, so stand up and don’t stop dancing, don’t stop singing or working, fighting, don’t stop laughing and crying out to Jesus because we can do anything with the son of God at our sides. It is easy to say that I give up, and then walk away from everything, but that should never be our thought, it should never be an opinion. If we just lift up our heads we can carry through, we can climb the wall, and we can say we made it to the finish line. It will take time and blood, sweat and tears but we can make it to the other side giving God everything that we have inside of our hearts. The days will come where everything in our lives will finally fall into place. I feel that things are finally falling into place for my life, and I really can’t complain about anything in my life because God has truly blessed me with amazing people around me, a beautiful girlfriend that I love so much that treats me amazing even when I make mistakes. I am so grateful for everything God has placed in my life. Even though I am missing things it doesn’t mean that everything is over. Just because I am not getting everything I want doesn’t mean that my life isn’t amazing. Last summer I was in so much pain, and I struggled with it most of the summer with wanting someone I couldn’t have, but now I have someone so much better. I have to remember things will fall into place more because my God is amazing, and I can’t thank him enough. I know I say this a lot but I so know what it feels like to lose track of what is right in front of me and that is God. I get so wrapped up in these worldly things. I saw something amazing today and that was people that I love, and have seen on campus for a couple of years and people from my past, celebrate graduation, and I truly want that, so this is where I say I am not giving up this fight so easily there are hard times to come, and amazing times, but the storm will pass and God will shine his light on my life.
        I hope we can all open our eyes and see what beauty God brings in our lives, and stop pointing out the destruction. I hope we can open our hearts to the people around us and spread the good news of Jesus Christ because it is what people need. “Without Jesus you have nothing.” God doesn’t need to bless me with all the money in the world; He doesn’t have to give me five cars and a big house, because all I need is his loving arms wrapped around me. I wish a lot of people could see this side to God, and it is sad that a lot of people view God as a wrathful God and not a Loving God. I pray we can open our eyes to the truth, we are all God’s children, so let’s spread our love. I hope that this summer will bring joy in your lives, and that your relationship with God will grow greater, better and stronger. I hope amazing things happen in your lives because I believe that they can happen. So, please don’t lose faith, God loves you so much, so spread your love. And remember; this is our time to shine, so stand up and don’t stop dancing, don’t stop singing or working, fighting, don’t stop laughing and crying out to Jesus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The End Times?

You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of birth pains. (Matthew 24:6-8; Mark 13:7-8 NIV).Mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God -- having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with them. (2 Timothy 3:1-5 NIV). But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything in it will be laid bare. (2 Peter 3:10 NIV). An

Being Happy

Question; if you had one month to live could you truly be happy with your life? Maybe you lost something along the way. Maybe you completely ruined your lives by the choices you made. Honestly, I think we get so caught up with what we have done in our lives that it’s not really as important as we make it out to be. It’s not about boasting about all the accomplishments you have done or your wall of degrees. We feel that we need to be this machine in order to be this sinless person. We live believing that by the works I have done, that is what’s going to get me into heaven. I notice a lot of people in my city that go to help feed the homeless, but they come in and they feed, and then go home. What is wrong with this picture? Jesus sat with the homeless; eat with them, fellowshipped with the homeless. We can’t truly understand or relate with what people have been through unless we get down to their level. I feel like if this is the way people are severing God than it is all wrong. If yo

All I Need

Dropped to his knees, He sits reaching for freedom, Tears fall from his tired eyes. I do believe, I do believe, You are all I need. His already broken heart shatters again. As he reaches for those once empty pieces, They turn into dust… Here he lays begging and pleading, Let me see you’re beauty, Take my hand and lead me, Because I do believe, I do believe, You are all I need. My soul longs for your presence, You can have what is left of it. Mold me into your beauty, Because I do believe, I do believe, All I need is Jesus.