Skip to main content

Opened Letter 2

I have been writing about the theme of falling in love, and I am trying my best of sticking close to that. Of course writing about that is bringing a lot of old feelings up again. I've tried to be as honest as possible, so I am posting a love letter that I wrote, but never gave to that special someone. Same as the other letter I wrote I won't reveal her name. I wrote this early in July of 2009. I hope you like it.

You don't know me that well, but if you get to know me a little better I'll go on and on about how hard the writing is for me, but this, this is the hardest thing I ever had to write. There is no easy way of saying this, so I am just going to say it. I met someone, It was a accident, I wasn't looking for it, I wasn't on a make. It was a perfect storm. She said one thing, and I said another. The next thing I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life in the middle of this conversation. There was this feeling in my gut that she might be the one. She's completely nuts, the kinda way that makes me smile. She's loud and a great deal of maintenance is required. She is you ******. That's the good news, the bad news is that I don't know how to be with you right now. I just wish I could be just fine, and, that scars the hell out of me. Because if I'm not with you right now I have this feeling that we will get lost out there. It's a big bad world of twists and turns, and people have a way of blinking and missing the moment. The moment that could have changed everything. I don't know what's going on with us, and I can't tell you why you would waste a leap of faith on the likes of me, but damn you smell good, like home, and you are the cutest when you laugh. I absolutely can't get enough of you. Now that has to count for something, right? If it was all up to me I would leave with you in a heartbeat. I still have feelings for you, beautiful, but I some how know that this won't help. I tried.

                                                                                                             I'm faithfully yours,
                                                                                                                             Chris

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The End Times?

You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of birth pains. (Matthew 24:6-8; Mark 13:7-8 NIV).Mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God -- having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with them. (2 Timothy 3:1-5 NIV). But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything in it will be laid bare. (2 Peter 3:10 NIV). An

Being Happy

Question; if you had one month to live could you truly be happy with your life? Maybe you lost something along the way. Maybe you completely ruined your lives by the choices you made. Honestly, I think we get so caught up with what we have done in our lives that it’s not really as important as we make it out to be. It’s not about boasting about all the accomplishments you have done or your wall of degrees. We feel that we need to be this machine in order to be this sinless person. We live believing that by the works I have done, that is what’s going to get me into heaven. I notice a lot of people in my city that go to help feed the homeless, but they come in and they feed, and then go home. What is wrong with this picture? Jesus sat with the homeless; eat with them, fellowshipped with the homeless. We can’t truly understand or relate with what people have been through unless we get down to their level. I feel like if this is the way people are severing God than it is all wrong. If yo

All I Need

Dropped to his knees, He sits reaching for freedom, Tears fall from his tired eyes. I do believe, I do believe, You are all I need. His already broken heart shatters again. As he reaches for those once empty pieces, They turn into dust… Here he lays begging and pleading, Let me see you’re beauty, Take my hand and lead me, Because I do believe, I do believe, You are all I need. My soul longs for your presence, You can have what is left of it. Mold me into your beauty, Because I do believe, I do believe, All I need is Jesus.