Skip to main content

Home Sweet Home!

"I can't believe that everything was meant to happen the way it did. I mean what are the odds of coming all the way to NY and living my ultimate dream. It was never supposed to happen that way because God has something else for me and it's not in Buffalo, NY. I feel that this trip has been more of a break, a eye opener for me. I have always had this longing for home sweet home, and I am finally making the plans to head back there. It's crazy to think I would call that my home, but leaving it has made it so clear to me now. Of course I had the worse experience of my life there, but I can't leave forever because something bad happened. Plus that situation changed my life forever. I know that I won't fall for that ever again. Falling and being in love are two completely different things in my book. I am excited to go back finally, and I act like it's been so long, but really it has only been four months. It's funny how everything comes together at about the same time. I just hope that there are no problems when I go back. I am hoping that we can all just get over what has happened in the past. I am a loving, caring, understanding person, and I would just like everyone to know that about me. Most of the time I hate getting all caught up in this chaos of a life style. I mean all the things that are slowly destroying this beautiful world that God created for us. I can't stand it. I am sick of looking at the Greed, and Selfishness pouring out of these people every single day of my life. That's why I am going back home, because I finally found a place where I belong. It's a place where loving, caring people are surrounding you, and well I just can't get enough of that. When I look back I never thought that I would be this person. Somebody once told me that there was something special deep inside of me. Of course I couldn't see that at all. I was blind. I was trapped in this world of anger, and I couldn't stop hitting the wall. I can sure see now, how great I am, and I great I will become. All I need is Jesus, and having become that are pursuing the same thing, well there is nothing wrong with that, right? So in about a month or so I'll be back in the state of North Carolina, and you know what I can't wait. I already know that it's going to be a hot one, just seeing Waterfront Park, and New Hope Christian Fellowship, all the small stores, and even seeing good old Hibbett Sports again. I just can't contain the excitement, I am bursting out."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The End Times?

You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of birth pains. (Matthew 24:6-8; Mark 13:7-8 NIV).Mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God -- having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with them. (2 Timothy 3:1-5 NIV). But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything in it will be laid bare. (2 Peter 3:10 NIV). An

Being Happy

Question; if you had one month to live could you truly be happy with your life? Maybe you lost something along the way. Maybe you completely ruined your lives by the choices you made. Honestly, I think we get so caught up with what we have done in our lives that it’s not really as important as we make it out to be. It’s not about boasting about all the accomplishments you have done or your wall of degrees. We feel that we need to be this machine in order to be this sinless person. We live believing that by the works I have done, that is what’s going to get me into heaven. I notice a lot of people in my city that go to help feed the homeless, but they come in and they feed, and then go home. What is wrong with this picture? Jesus sat with the homeless; eat with them, fellowshipped with the homeless. We can’t truly understand or relate with what people have been through unless we get down to their level. I feel like if this is the way people are severing God than it is all wrong. If yo

All I Need

Dropped to his knees, He sits reaching for freedom, Tears fall from his tired eyes. I do believe, I do believe, You are all I need. His already broken heart shatters again. As he reaches for those once empty pieces, They turn into dust… Here he lays begging and pleading, Let me see you’re beauty, Take my hand and lead me, Because I do believe, I do believe, You are all I need. My soul longs for your presence, You can have what is left of it. Mold me into your beauty, Because I do believe, I do believe, All I need is Jesus.