Skip to main content

Dear God,

I hope that you understand that I am not perfect. I try so hard to be the person you made me to be, but the truth is I am struggling. I know that you're there all the time, but why does it feel like I am all by myself? I call and I pray, but the devil still gets to me. Why can't he just finally leave this place? Please don't say that I have gone crazy, because I haven't gone crazy...yet! Some times I am so tried and so weak that I stumble right in front of you, but I am defenseless. I have no sense of control when I am all alone. I have been so dry not even tears fall from my eyes. Some times I get this feeling in my skin, and I can't possible shake it. It takes me for a ride, and my heart feels like it has been cut open inside. If you are my savior I am begging for you to save me. With you nothing is impossible, but why when I sin my heart falls just like my tears? Do you really forgive me? am I really worthy of your presence, because I have been so selfish? I love you will all of my heart, but some times I don't know who you are! I am not who you intended me to be, but I am praying that I can change my way of thinking. I get so rapped up in the things in my life that I forget that this isn't my life. Maybe people reject me for a reason? Maybe I am to blind to actually see the ones that are there for me. I fall so hard for ones that don't even care that I am there. How can I care so much, but still end up losing everyone? Why at times I can be the Barer of Christ, and other times I get confused of what is right? I am so sick and tired of being the laughing stock, just another human the Devil can mock. I am asking you to please break these chains that keep me from being free. Lift this weight up off my shoulders, and scrub this sin off from my heart. Please put this heart that has fallen apart back together again. I really hope that you can hear me this time, because I wouldn't know what to do if you weren't around.

                                                                                                             Love Christopher.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The End Times?

You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of birth pains. (Matthew 24:6-8; Mark 13:7-8 NIV).Mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God -- having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with them. (2 Timothy 3:1-5 NIV). But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything in it will be laid bare. (2 Peter 3:10 NIV). An

Being Happy

Question; if you had one month to live could you truly be happy with your life? Maybe you lost something along the way. Maybe you completely ruined your lives by the choices you made. Honestly, I think we get so caught up with what we have done in our lives that it’s not really as important as we make it out to be. It’s not about boasting about all the accomplishments you have done or your wall of degrees. We feel that we need to be this machine in order to be this sinless person. We live believing that by the works I have done, that is what’s going to get me into heaven. I notice a lot of people in my city that go to help feed the homeless, but they come in and they feed, and then go home. What is wrong with this picture? Jesus sat with the homeless; eat with them, fellowshipped with the homeless. We can’t truly understand or relate with what people have been through unless we get down to their level. I feel like if this is the way people are severing God than it is all wrong. If yo

All I Need

Dropped to his knees, He sits reaching for freedom, Tears fall from his tired eyes. I do believe, I do believe, You are all I need. His already broken heart shatters again. As he reaches for those once empty pieces, They turn into dust… Here he lays begging and pleading, Let me see you’re beauty, Take my hand and lead me, Because I do believe, I do believe, You are all I need. My soul longs for your presence, You can have what is left of it. Mold me into your beauty, Because I do believe, I do believe, All I need is Jesus.