Skip to main content

What's On My Mind (part 2)

In my life there has been a lot of crashes meaning things happen to me, and I can't really recall why it happened. Trust me it wasn't the greatest things. As a person waiting for it all to end, I never thought a positive thing could happen to me. Then one day I prayed to God for a good thing. I didn't understand why it turned out to be so horrible in the end. I should trust that God does things to help me along, or am I being burned?
So my pray was answered. I prayed for someone to love me, and be there for me. A girl came into my life, and despite all of my problems I loved her with all of my heart, and I would have done anything for her. Do you blame me she gave me a reason to fight again, She gave me love, she changed my life, or was all that God? Because there was one day where I woke up, and everything was different. I felt it in the air. I saw it in her eyes, and I heard it in her voice, and then when she kissed me I knew something was different. Lets just say the relationship ended that day. Was it really a relationship? because I felt like I was set up for it all to be one big lie, The story of me life. Why would God but someone in my life, that I would care about, that I would love so completely, and then tear her out. I can ponder these millions of questions, but my darkness just won't leave the insides of me. She was a curse, She was a disease, but the truth is I still love her, and I am so happy, and proud of her, and I would never be able to tell her that. The problem is that I am disappointed in myself. I can't move on! I don't want to get to the point of no return, where I am hating myself again.
Love is something I never felt before, and when I did I was as blind as a bat. The truth is I don't blame her for what happened, I don't blame God for what happened, I don't even blame the Devil. I blame Myself. I was the cause, I was the hopeless, I was the helpless, and by being with her I made her try to fix me. That was a task no human should take on. I have so many trust issues!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The End Times?

You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of birth pains. (Matthew 24:6-8; Mark 13:7-8 NIV).Mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God -- having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with them. (2 Timothy 3:1-5 NIV). But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything in it will be laid bare. (2 Peter 3:10 NIV). An

Being Happy

Question; if you had one month to live could you truly be happy with your life? Maybe you lost something along the way. Maybe you completely ruined your lives by the choices you made. Honestly, I think we get so caught up with what we have done in our lives that it’s not really as important as we make it out to be. It’s not about boasting about all the accomplishments you have done or your wall of degrees. We feel that we need to be this machine in order to be this sinless person. We live believing that by the works I have done, that is what’s going to get me into heaven. I notice a lot of people in my city that go to help feed the homeless, but they come in and they feed, and then go home. What is wrong with this picture? Jesus sat with the homeless; eat with them, fellowshipped with the homeless. We can’t truly understand or relate with what people have been through unless we get down to their level. I feel like if this is the way people are severing God than it is all wrong. If yo

All I Need

Dropped to his knees, He sits reaching for freedom, Tears fall from his tired eyes. I do believe, I do believe, You are all I need. His already broken heart shatters again. As he reaches for those once empty pieces, They turn into dust… Here he lays begging and pleading, Let me see you’re beauty, Take my hand and lead me, Because I do believe, I do believe, You are all I need. My soul longs for your presence, You can have what is left of it. Mold me into your beauty, Because I do believe, I do believe, All I need is Jesus.