Skip to main content

Do you find it difficult to blog about being a Christian?

Ever since I have started my blog back in 2003 my blog has changed from a non-believer to a follower of God. Most people that read my blog always wonder where God is in my blog. The transition from writing anything I wanted to writing about God is a big change for me. When my family reads my blog they wonder, "Where is God?" During the days of not believing I found a way or a style of writing that I love. Like a country artist sings about is rough life...I like to focus on that. I couldn't say that my blog is 100% about God, but I wouldn't be writing at all if it wasn't for God in my life. The truth is that I struggle writing about God. As you can read I have tried many times. I find it very difficult to write this blog being a Christian. So many people are so quick to judge me because I don't focus completely on God. That's what makes it so hard. This is the way I express my feelings, yes of course I love God. My blog doesn't reflex any hatred, and I hope nobody receives it that way.

I think that being a Christian, and writing a blog aren't to different things. I see my blog as more of a human refection/ then Godly lessons to Christians. Yes of course I would love to be able to help readers to understand the word of God, but I honestly think that I am here (on Blogger) to express my feelings, because I have been doing it for so many years. I guess the question for you if you have a blog is "What is the purpose of my blog?...Where do I see it going in 3 years?" I never would have expect me to have been blogging this long..I start it because I loved the idea of getting my situations, and problems off of my shoulders. Of course since 2003 it has been a long time (Started on blogger in 2008) I have taken some crazy turns. The way I see it is that whether I am writing a blog or not, God is apart of my life, and I am so thankful that he has gotten me this far.

You have read my response about blogging as a Christian...I leave this up to you "Do you find it difficult to blog about being a Christian?' 

Comments

Brianna Poster said…
I'm sorry for Christians who have been condemning and judgmental, that is not a portrayal of the true Body of Christ. Write about God if you like, don't write about Him if you wouldn't like to. Your blog is your personal space and you are free to write about whatever you would like!

Shalom!
Unknown said…
I love God and It's not like I will never write about him, because I do, just not in every post. Thanks, I am not upset, more happy that I can continue to write what I feel. Thanks for your comment.

Popular posts from this blog

The End Times?

You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of birth pains. (Matthew 24:6-8; Mark 13:7-8 NIV).Mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God -- having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with them. (2 Timothy 3:1-5 NIV). But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything in it will be laid bare. (2 Peter 3:10 NIV). An

Being Happy

Question; if you had one month to live could you truly be happy with your life? Maybe you lost something along the way. Maybe you completely ruined your lives by the choices you made. Honestly, I think we get so caught up with what we have done in our lives that it’s not really as important as we make it out to be. It’s not about boasting about all the accomplishments you have done or your wall of degrees. We feel that we need to be this machine in order to be this sinless person. We live believing that by the works I have done, that is what’s going to get me into heaven. I notice a lot of people in my city that go to help feed the homeless, but they come in and they feed, and then go home. What is wrong with this picture? Jesus sat with the homeless; eat with them, fellowshipped with the homeless. We can’t truly understand or relate with what people have been through unless we get down to their level. I feel like if this is the way people are severing God than it is all wrong. If yo

All I Need

Dropped to his knees, He sits reaching for freedom, Tears fall from his tired eyes. I do believe, I do believe, You are all I need. His already broken heart shatters again. As he reaches for those once empty pieces, They turn into dust… Here he lays begging and pleading, Let me see you’re beauty, Take my hand and lead me, Because I do believe, I do believe, You are all I need. My soul longs for your presence, You can have what is left of it. Mold me into your beauty, Because I do believe, I do believe, All I need is Jesus.